Filed under: Choose to be Happy, Finding Happiness, Friendship | Tags: Choose to be Happy, Finding Happiness Channel, Finding Your Happiness, H-Factor, H-Factor...Where Is Your Heart?, Happiness is an Inside Job, Happiness Project, Harvesting Happiness, HarvestingHappiness.com, Lisa Cypers Kamen, Lisa Kamen, LisaKamen.com, Tips to Find Happiness, well-being, What is Happiness, What is Your Happiness, What Makes You Happy, whatisyourhappiness.com, Where is Your Heart?
Friendship is such a cherished treasure and our best friends are like glowing candles that illuminate in our lives through thick and thin whatever it takes. The strong bond of friendship needs tact, empathy, cooperation, sympathy and trust. Your best friend would heal your wounds, celebrate your triumphs and happiness and even share and lighten your pain. Our best friends are there to provide us unlimited source of comfort and gladness.
Our pursuit of happiness through friends encompasses continuing pleasure and peace of mind. Great friends are really essential in order to maintain our emotional and physical well-being.
Here are some simple things you can do to find good friends and maintain those precious relationships:
1. Choose those people that have similar thoughts and wavelength as yours—also known as having “like-minded” pals.
2. Maintain your relationship healthy with love and trust.
3. Support each other through those good and bad times.
4. Don’t oppose or argue your friends unnecessarily.
5. Be discerning and sensible to your own self.
6. Don’t quickly judge your friends or react immediately to situations.
7. Your best friend might also be your best critic of all time, and you must learn to understand and accept constructive criticism.
Our pursuit for happiness is not always simple and easy. We usually find ourselves drifting in tragedy, crisis or misery with nobody else to lean on. And this is where our true friends step in, for they always bring immeasurable meaning and value to our lives.
Independent filmmaker, author, happiness coach and speaker Lisa Cypers Kamen creates these blogs to entertain, enlighten and educate us as we each undertake our own personal search for happiness. Happiness is an Inside Job. To contact Lisa, email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and check out her websites at www.whatisyourhappiness.com & www.harvestinghappiness.com .
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment